Need help? (F.A.Q)
On this page are some of the most commonly asked questions about the clockfaces and apps.
Purchasing a clockface / bundle and (re)installing it
When installing a paid clockface/app instructions will be displayed on the screen of your Fitbit OR in the clockface settings in the Fitbit app. Go to https://kzl.io/code and enter the displayed code and your email address.
After completing the payment process the clockface will be automatically activated and you will be sent a "Purchase Success" email. Save the email as it has a direct link to the clockface for easy reinstalling in case you change between different clockfaces.
YOU PAY ONLY ONCE! You can unlock a previously paid clockface at https://kzl.io/unlock. Enter the code displayed on the Fitbit's screen and use the same email you used when buying it.
You can look up your purchase history at https://k-pay.io/lookup.
See https://k-pay.io/faq for more information.
Bundles are a handy way to gain access to multiple clockfaces at once while saving money. After you've bought a bundle download and install any of the clockfaces/apps as usual. When you get the code go to https://kzl.io/unlock to unlock it for free.
Don't want to buy the clockface?
Simply install a different clockface or open the clockface section in the Fitbit app and switch to another one. Then you can simply remove the one you don't want.
See https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/2311 for more information.
Not sure what you own?
You can look up your purchase history at https://k-pay.io/lookup using your email address.
My clockface is not working!!!
Often issues appear after firmware or Fitbit app updates. Usually uninstalling the clockface properly (not just 'Unsaving') and then reinstalling it fixes issues. But have look at this list of most common 'issues'.
- First things first
- Make sure your Fitbit app has been updated to the latest version. Also - if your Fitbit has a firmware update available you should install it.
- IMPORTANT! Make sure all the permissions are enabled: In the Fitbit app, tap the installed clockface > See all details > Permissions. If the permissions are missing completely or if you start experiencing weird issues after firmware updates or Fitbit app updates it would be good to report it to Fitbit support: https://help.fitbit.com. Reporting issues helps Fitbit track down bugs.
- The clockface looks different than on the screenshots or the data is 'missing'
Most of the clockfaces have different screen modes. You toggle these by tapping different areas of the screen. Instructions are usually on the clocface description or in the clockface settings.
- The settings are not working
The clockface settings sometimes stop working after the Fitbit app gets a big update or the firmware is updated on the watch. Usual fixes are restarting the watch AND also the phone. If nothing else helps try reinstalling the clockface.
- The weather is not loading
Most common issue is that the user has prevented the Fitbit app from accessing the GPS when the app is not running. This prevents the clockface from getting the weather.
- The temperature unit is wrong
If the clockface doesn't have a setting for F/C then the unit is set based on the Fitbit account. Fitbit account determines the unit based on the length units. Feet get you Fahrenheit while Meters get you Celsius.